Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Thursday 31 January 2008

"I'd love to meet your fish...."

Starbuck's greatest quality is his appreciation for my blog. He recently expressed how much he's enjoyed reading each post and looks forward to his daily dose of betta-nonsense. As you can imagine this meant a great deal to me. Even though I joke about the lack of readership and pretend I don't care, I do care and I can't believe I finally have a real live fan. Starbuck #1 FAN!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ode To My Exotic Fishy Fantasy

>She swims around independently, knowing her interests are perfect, splashing with certainty. >Acting shy, uncomforting, expressionles, wet, wanting only to observe and remain dignified. >Constantly moving her lips, then sleep... always sleep. >She drives me to drinking .."You don't know me" is always the message in her smile and eyes. >But sometimes she'll dance, and dance, and then thrill ! >Cold, yet, warm....God's Love Offering. >Watched by me, her-inside a bowl behind a bar, close to where I drink, and drink, and study, trying to learn- Why she refuses to be tamed. >Secretive... sensual... lonely... wild... intensely serious about everything except me. >I must learn to swim, then make my world surreal... splashing beside her. >Then suspended inside a mystery.


Mister Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Anonymous said...

Moneypenny. I have showed great enthusiasm with your blog, but I now feel I've had a fish bowl of cold water dumped over my head. It was exciting to anticipate 'bettabloging' but I am starting to think I am posting into a dead sea and making dialogue with incorporeal air. My fascination is being replaced by disappointment and my enegeries will soon gravitate elsewhere if I don't detect a life form here eager to swim in a synchronicity of words and wit. And most of all--A sharing of respect for bettas everywhere, and to common cause with their struggle for social acceptance, justice, and unconditional love. Speak to me!

pinner said...

All this blogging and you havn't so much as mentioned me! And to think I even saved Phil from that evil old guy. I'll see to it that the boss laminates your banning poster for this.









I keed I keed course
Greg from Fish 4 U