Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Wednesday 12 March 2008

Letting go

I've become rather fond of grieving and I've developed an Oscar worthy far-away look that's heart-breaking. I start by gazing at the horizon with squinted eyes and a small smile, maybe a nod, then with an inward laugh I look skyward. After that I slowly lower my head and close my eyes in a long blink before opening them wide. Then, in a frightened stare, I mouth "why?" Thereafter I break the news of Rojo's death to anyone within earshot. Sympathy and self-pity isn't something I've ever wished for or sought out, but in this case for some reason I'm thoroughly enjoying it and I'm reluctant to move on.




I know he'd want me to be happy.

No comments: