Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Saturday 19 April 2008

Hi, my name is Mira and I'm an Betta-holic

Forgive me FISH 4 U for I have sinned. In a moment of weakness I bought another Betta from "Megapet" but purely for photographic reasons. The scanner beeped $2.89 and as the cashier looked for my change total on her computer screen I mentioned that I was only needing the little guy for a few days to photograph. Turning her head and smiling like a Stepford Wife she recited the stores refund policy to me and if the "product" was returned within 3 days I could get my money back. I left her with my change and receipt.

Meet "Caprese" (pronounced ca-PRAY-zay) I named him after my favorite sandwich made with fresh mozzarella, Roma tomatoes, and basil leaves. A product of Italy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHS !!

Anonymous said...

WOW ! Liquid Astonishment !

I lifted this and put it in the Betta Song Book.

My songs are not worthy of your beautiful pictures. I'd better get more serious.

Mister Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


p/s I need a shot for my next song, "Betta Fin ger"

Thanks, Moneypenny. Don't be fooled by charlatons.

I am your #1 Fan.