Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Wednesday 28 January 2009

DP FISHWAYS

I took a bus to an obscure little town east of Bournemouth the other day in search of DP Fishways and as I walked through the door and smelled the familiar algae and homely dampness I thought for a moment I was walking in to my beloved FISH4U (located 4010 South Highland Drive SLC UTAH).

I resent shopping at mega-marts and every time I leave one of these creepy consumer labs I'm left craving the authenticity of a small town business. Places like Fish4U and DP Fishways are the last of the little guys and I'm finding some peace paying a little more for gravel just so my children and my children's children won't be subjected to some kind of New World Order. SHOP LOCAL!

DP FISHWAYS is located on

873 Christchurch Road
Bournemouth
United Kingdom
01202 42 2000 / 07918952928
www.dpfishways.co.uk

No comments: