Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Saturday 31 January 2009

Sticking your neck out

And the Lord said to Moses, "I have seen this people, and behold, it is a stiff-necked people; now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them". [Exodus 32: 9-10]

Now, I don't know about God's wrath but my friend Anne Bradshaw, author of www.annebradshaw.blogspot.com is hosting a contest/giveaway on her blog featuring a DVD lecture about alternative ways and preventative means to solving physical pain. Anne's great, and a total guru when it comes to grinding wheat, staying healthy, and diluting dish soap which I do now thanks to Anne.

Anyway check it out

http://annebradshaw.blogspot.com/2009/01/contest-super-prize-for-anyone.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

nice!