Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Sunday 8 February 2009

A Major Kink in their Plans

The Busy Bee is a dive bar on State St. in Salt Lake City Utah that I used to tend bar and a job I had a lot of fun doing. And according to various accounts it has recently been closed down after 60+ years of doing business. For what reason? I've heard conflicting stories which fits The Bee's usual fare of gossip mongering. It's a sad end to an era not just for the regulars but for Utahns who go in looking for cold beer and the best garlic burger in town. I loved it because it reminded me of the pubs here in England, a true neighborhood bar filled with your regular wankers, tossers, and knob ends. (sorry mom!)

R.I.P. The Busy Bee Bar and Grill














At least we're not saying goodbye to BarnaBee the resident Betta fish I bought while I was there. And I believe he's in good hands, thanks to my good friend Cheri:)














For the Bee photo album click here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/britlette/BUSYBEEWEBALBUM#

(Hello Mike - welcome to the web!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plans are still kinked! Not open still as of yesterday.

Tommy