Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Friday 6 February 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

In 1984 Britain's Torvill and Dean mesmerized the world with their gossamer indigo whirl of flawless ice dancing. They chose one of my favorite pieces of classical music to dance to, Ravel's Bolero. I'm still bewitched when I watch them today.

The duo won the first ever 6.0 for a compulsory dance at the 1984 Olympics. This performance is art, practice, precision, and beauty at it's finest. Watch close as Christopher Dean leads Jane to dance the very heartbeat drum of Ravel himself.



This reminds me of my Betta Diablo's performance where he played the part of Romeo in a swim/dance recital.

http://abettablog.blogspot.com/2008/01/audience-weeps-over-rojos-epic.html

No comments: