Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Monday 30 March 2009

Learning how to say sorry

I've been angry at the world lately and took it out on a friend last night firing off vitriolic emails which were unfounded and not even close to the truth. I'm up late because I was up late last night talking with my Delta airline connection which will bring me back to the WINDs of POETry. With regards to the woman I offended I have apologized and made amends and learned; It doesn't matter if one steps in s*** but how one wipes it off. And I did both successfully. One can only hope for forgiveness. I will be forever a student of life. And a disciple of the Pollen Pathway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Pollen Path will find You...It also looks for BEAUTY...."Let thy fair wisdom, not thy passion sway..." -WS

markusurealious

Anonymous said...

My heart bears a woe, not realizing passion would become my foe; Now, like a thorn bird, seeks pardon after my own self inflicted execution. Inspired by a far away light to try singing... more sweetly than any other creature on earth, And singing, was impaled on the longest, sharpest thorn. But, in death will rise above my own agony, in quest to outsing the lark and the nightingale."The thorn bird pays its life for just one song, but the whole world stills to listen, and God in his heaven smiles"-cm. ... And one can't wait to let yours touch him again.
"Love unspoken binds the heart and bids it break."-ws