Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Sunday 6 October 2019

How Boris Stopped Stoptober

Been really interested and enthused by our new PM... his annoying October 31st extension news didn't feel as gloomy as I thought it might. A caller to LBC on Nigel's show I heard earlier today said and I think he's right, militarily it could be a method of surprise and attack. Basic Rugby. And we know how great Boris is at rugby, even playing a friendly football match against the Met Police years ago, lol! So what we're hearing on the news and various leaks to the press etc. with his bellicose rhetoric towards the EU, could be all part of the show. The beguiling contents of whatever is lurking up Dominic Cummings sleeve trumps all other Global political soap operas so far! Another caller of far lesser intellect had the idea that Boris is a closet remainer, which I thought absurd enough to let my eggs go cold and call in with a rebuttal. I couldn't get through so I commented on the LBC Facebook live feed. Not the first time I've had a few words with Nigel.... about a year ago I welcomed him to Christchurch on his Leave campaign tour...!

No comments: