Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Sunday 6 January 2008

Alpha..Betta...Gamma...Diablo...?

Fish 4 U is a fantastic little store. The sales assistant was an EXPERT on fish especially Betta's. I told her all about Rojo and how much happiness he had bought into my life. She didn't laugh once and gave me a knowing nod, as though she'd actually MET him. Turns out, that Starbuck my boyfriend had bought Rojo from there, so she probably remembered what fish i was talking about. Small world! Anyway, the fish lady told me about the benefits of tea tree oil and suggested that i surprise Rojo with a frozen shrimp meal. Who would have thought?! We could have chatted all day but we were interrupted by some blond lady wanting to look at the frogs. Bitch! My irritation quickly gave way as my attention turned to a spry little black Betta on the third shelf wiggling at me to take him away. I had no idea they came in Black, nor that they could be as much as $15, but regardless, it was a match, and i snagged him before you could say "Rojo's gonna love that shrimp"

Names I've come up with so far are Diablo, Bullet, Wolf, Negro, Hawk, Rasputin, and Neil .

I'm really excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Epsilon De La Diablo Magnifico!" Is the only expression I can think of to discribe this marvelous fish!