Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Sunday 13 April 2008

WAHOO!!

Congratulations to ME for being the 3000th BettaBlog visitor! I think I would have given up blogging months ago were it not for my few loyal readers and their curiosity so to them I offer my sincere thanks and lashings of gratitude. We've come a long way folks...
http://abettablog.blogspot.com/2008/01/dulce-et-decorum-est.html

1 comment:

TL said...

Great blog. Great pictures as well. I'm glad you stuck it out and are still around to share your work and thoughts. Looks like I'm visitor 3191 today. Woot! lol

Thanks for dropping by everything-betta-fish and linking us. I'll be happy to link you back.

All the best.