Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Friday 6 March 2009

Aloha! (a post revisited)

Happy Anniversary to my parents Robin and his Lady Elizabeth Grey (the one with the great hair). I've told many people that if I could have half their marriage I'd consider my life a success.

I remember living with them a few years back, there was an LED light in the kitchen which illuminated each time the garage door opened, signaling Dad pulling in from work.  I recall on many occasions, while chatting to Mum in the kitchen her seeing that light come on and running off into the bathroom to either adjust her hair or slap on a bit of lipstick. 

Congratulations Mum and Dad; 33 years and still going strong!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I to wish you a Happy 33rd and may there be 33 more. Congratulations

Anonymous said...

It's obvious they made beautiful music together; Just look and listen to Leanne Van Beethoven Grey's Sonata for Life and Happiness op. 5 no. 2.

Please tell them congradulations from dave. Karen and I have 36 years come April 5th.

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Anonymous said...

I have always loved and admired the Greys! Thank you for always taking care of me and opening the door when I knocked (which was a little too often!) I adore your whole family.