Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Monday 9 March 2009

There's a bug been going around; Latin Fever

So the story goes: About a year ago when I was at the peak of my insanity I'd go down to my local tropical fish shop Fish4U (located 4010 S. Highland Drive SLC Utah) and hang out there, ask questions, check out the fish etc until (now this part is untrue and is now part of aBettablogs narrative) I became such a nuisance that I was eventually banned. So I created the character of Xavier Allzon LaFiesta and "sent him" to get me off of Fish4U's watch list. Banned from a tropical fish shop? Too hilarious of an idea for me to resist! But like any real rocket of a person, such is Xavier, there is a price to pay of knowing the guy. And that payment comes in the form of his good-for-nothing nephew; Jobim LaFiesta (see below). Who showed up at my Mum's house not too long ago and this is what I had to say about his latest antics.















"The look of total insolence!!! You have the WORST attitude Jobim. You were such a cute kid too. What on earth happened to you?? And how long have you been wearing that ridiculous bandanna? Mom said she's never having you over again, last Sunday was a disaster. You know my family are conservative republicans - what the hell were you thinking covering our front lawn with your handmade Che Guevara signs? Don't you know he's been dead for over 40 years, thereby making it impossible for anyone to "VOTE FOR CHE"?! It's "Viva Che" you moron."




Taken by my great therapist Eric Patton on my two month holistic retreat in the BC Rockies Canada.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that snow back there? You are so rugged to be dressed like that...fearless! You're still the greatest!

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Anonymous said...

I never did trust Xavier. Looks like i will have to watch out for Jobim also.

Tommy

Anonymous said...

Warms my heart on a cold day in Toronto.