Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Saturday 21 March 2009

Attention all BettaHeads

Puffin jumped out of his bowl last night. Luckily I was at my computer and sitting close enough to catch some movement from the corner of my eye. Puffin was lying there like a man drowning. I screamed, cupped my hands, and plopped him back in, and I can't remember what happened next. I remember waking up later on in the day and dreamt that Puffin and I were part of a traveling circus and people came from all over to see him ascend to the surface with great speed enough to launch himself up high into the air before plopping back into his bowl. I was the one running around trying to catch him. This is the first dream I've ever had of Puffin but not the first fish that's ever tried to escape.

http://abettablog.blogspot.com/2008/01/tails-cuddling-and-other-trials.html

Either Puffin is suicidal or I'm just a careless and negligent Betta Fish owner. So please BettaHeads keep your water level at least below an inch from the top of the bowl. If you forget (like I did) put some kind of cover over it. Like an empty Harrods Chocolate box for example. Puffin - I love you and I'm glad that today I'm not saying R.I.P Puffin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Puffin thinks he is human; Has fallen in love with you, and just wants to be close.

Mr. KISS KISS BANB BANG

Anonymous said...

I dream about a lady on a highwire with her arms streched-out kissing the air with a big british smile, as sweet sweat drips on a special fan. I'll watch for the circus to come to town.

KK/BB

Miss MoneyPenny said...

be careful. the circus? It's in tents