Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Thursday 2 April 2009

He wasn't that bad after all.

The interview went swimmingly until I started taking pictures, and then he asked for some references. He thinks I'm NUTS. He was very normal. So normal and fair that I hired him to clean my apartment once a month. He declined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god i feel horrible.The way you described him earlier, i had this vision in my head. What a lesson i just learned. Never judge anybody that leanne describes on her blog without a picture first! And to think that i had almost dispatched Xavier to take care of business!

Tommy