Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Thursday 2 April 2009

High-ho high-ho it's off to work I go

I shut my computer off for a day, listened to Beethoven's 9th and cleaned the penthouse. I felt squeamish about some of my blog entries and worried that I've been revealing too much and so I tried to forget about the internet altogether. Didn't last long!

Today, I have an interview with a guy I met in the village who's the assistant manager at some chain restaurant over here. I have the job, the interview is just a formality or more accurately, an opportunity for him to showcase his minute position of authority and flirt with me alone in his office. I've been rehearsing all morning how to look interested and how NOT to roll my eyes, but keep fantasizing about a swift left hook to his face. Hoo-aah!

I'll have to remember to NOT mention the ole blog in the interview.... let's wish him luck. Mr Kiss Kiss Bang Bang showed some compassion to the poor chap and rightly pointed out that he hasn't a clue as to who he's dealing with....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you can handle the slimeball but if not maybe Xavier can pay him a visit.
Also, remember the best way to ace an interview is to immediatly ask for time off. Like the entire month of April.

Tommy