Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Tuesday 14 October 2008

Lesson 4. The Imagination: Combing your wig in public

I've been back in Salt Lake City for a few weeks now and so far so fair. The thrill of reuniting with my Starbuck after 5 months apart was a warm and familiar joy, and to commemorate I'm submitting the word "homesome" to Websters pile of '09 hopefuls. Maybe do away with that ghastly word "homely" which has done more damage to the home than the invention of Bisquik. Other changes? I've managed to lay low, escape unhealthy nostalgia, maintain cell phone abstinence, and wear the long dark tresses of a real hair wig that I picked up in Britain. Sadly however, in my absence all blog activity ceased and fallen back into the ashes from which it arose and now I'm feeling like a second rate celebrity with tabloid aspirations and trying to be the first person ever to legally divorce an idea. So I'm well if not for a little itchy.















Mira is still lost at sea.

No comments: