Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Monday 22 September 2008

The Voyeur

My restless night left me thirsty for a cup of tea. So going upstairs and turning the kitchen light on I found my little Fish sleeping and, like a parent watching a sleeping child I watched him suspended in oblivion hanging beneath his filmy ceiling. Meet Hai hai (pronounced Hi Hi). I found this little crown tail trying to bury himself under a marble in a jacuzzi style lava lamp that was "for display only" on a shelf in a Canadian Walmart. He's a skittish little fella and bolts to the other side of the bowl every time I come near, except tonight where he hung motionless, asleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
I am an artist. I do copper fish sculptures. If you send me a photo of your favorite Beta I can do a sculpture that is slightly larger than life size for about $150. Email me and I can send you an invitation to my picasa fish gallery.
Happy New Year
Rex