Blog n: a web site that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and brief philosophical musings about social issues that generally represent the personality of the author. Blogs are defined by their format: a series of entries posted in reverse-chronological order.
So there. Now feed the starving little fighting fish above by clicking in his space...


Thursday 18 September 2008

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds". - Albert Einstein

Reading some of the comments people have left while I've been gone on my summer-long sojourn has ignited the fire within me to start writing again. I've been wracking my brains on which direction I want to take the "Saga of all things Betta" and I've been stuck for ideas. I have been reborn remember? That whole Ranch treatment center thing I did in the mountains really made a mark on my soul and I find life quite satisfying now thank you very much because I do what normal people do like read Forbes and eat skittles. Except now I drink tea and collect tea pots, how civil! I came out of rehab thinking that most people were alcoholics or were stricken with some kind of -olic and just didn't know it yet, or had even begun to conquer it like I had.

I left the beautiful bubble of my two month retreat and while boarding the plane I eyed with suspicion my fellow passengers. In all the normalcy it's become more obvious to me of how not-normal I am and as I look at people now I fancy to think that there is no normal, that we has humans are as vibrant and colorful as the fish I love to keep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normal, why would you want to be. I suppose that you would be unique in the sense that no one has a real definition of normality. Is there one. You Cochini are far from "normal". I love it.You are what I wish "normal" was. The world would be a better place. I am counting the days until thhings get back to "normal"

Anonymous said...

...to be 'normal' as this world goes, is to be one so vibrant - picked out of ten thousand, nay, one hundred thousand.

All 'Great Spirits' arm themselves with honey and tepots; Always swiming laps towards fullnessss that others not pass by as idle wind like the teapot singing it's call and it's promise to never visit the soul too roughly.

The winter wind might blow until virtue's possession will show it's small gifts; But not until it's cold shows us what was once remembered that now creates tempests of passion to bear... but in silent brevity.

Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

i definitely love all your posting way, very useful.
don't give up and keep creating since it just simply good worth to read it.
excited to browse much of your stories, regards ;)